Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Larry Conn, Missing Hiker Update

A shoe has been found. According the note sent to me from the Sheriff's department asking me to remember the color. It was found by a searcher on a ridge line north of Taboose pass. The image of the shoe was sent to me by the High Sierra Topix moderator, Maverick.


I failed to identify the color correctly. I also commented that it did not have a lot of loud colors and it does not, only the orange. What I did recognize from my brief encounter with Larry was the broad toe box and wide lace area unlike most trail runners with narrow sleek lines and sent a note to the Sheriff's department stating my observation..

I think they are hot on his trail and have eliminated hundreds of square miles of search location possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment